October 21, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday : Pink Pastels


This week on Two-Way Tuesday, I'm going to be doing something a little different. Instead of a pair of outfits that I've worn, I'll be utilizing Polyvore.com and Modcloth.com

Polyvore.com is a great site for creating dream outfits for yourself, almost like you're your own stylist. There are countless options to choose from, and there's a feature where if you see something online, you can clip it to polyvore and save it for later! 

I created two boards using items from one of my absolute favorite clothing sites, Modcloth.com! They have fun, quirky, eclectic, and retro-inspired clothing that can really suit anyone! They also include plus sizes, and I've loved pretty much everything I've ever bought there.

The item I've chosen to style from Modcloth is the Femme Finesse Top, which I've been watching and admiring, and I can't wait til it goes on sale so I can snatch it up! It's a part of a new collection collaboration with blogger Nicolette Mason, and it's full of cute stuff for everyone, from a size XS-4X!

The first outfit is fun and flirty; full of florals and whimsical items. Pastels can still work in the Fall season! I just love pink, and the bracelet seen here is one of my absolute favorite accessories of all time!

Click here to shop the board!

The next outfit is Menswear inspired, including a fun tote, quirky booties, and awesome high-waisted jeans. This is a plus-sized outfit that I wish I had! It's so colorful, and who doesn't love a good dark-washed jean?

Click here to shop the board!

That's all for Two-Way Tuesday from me, but as a bonus, here's a fun illustration showcasing the two outfits together!

You can check out a short video of the drawing/painting process here.

Don't forget to check out Valery of I'm Getting There! She's hosting this awesome series!

Click here to view her blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment